Jelly Pop Cooling Jelly Seat for Stroller/Car Seat/Bouncer is a cooling cushion seat liner that can be placed on strollers, car seats, bouncers, high chairs and more. Using patented technology, Hi-So beads that are soft, strong and durable, keeping the surface temperature 3 ~ 5℃ lower than the ambient temperature for a much longer time and keeps our children cool even in heat of a hot day or in a very hot car. Young children maybe vulnerable towards overheating especially when outdoors, for babies with fever, sensitive skin, they can get even more inflammation and infection when exposed to high temperatures. Therefore this Hi-So Jelly Seat is handy to keep young children cool and healthy.
- Jelly Seat is able to maintain a temperature 3-5 degrees lower than surrounding temperature
- Contains non-toxic Hi-So beads that have low thermal conductivity and uses thermo-cycling process to keep cool
- The Durable Hi-So beads do not flow out or evaporate and can last a long time
- Cool and comfortable for use on hot days
- Fabric made of high grade oxford cotton, suitable for sensitive skin
- Back of the seat is made up of evenly distributed high sodium beads for comfort
- Compatible with many seats such as strollers, car seats and so on
- Non Toxic
- Size: 69 x 33cm
Recommended for babies 3+ months.
Product includes ONE Jelly Seat. Other accessories that may be featured on product image and below diagrams are not included. Design is as product image; other designs that may be featured in below diagrams are purely for reference only and not included.
Hygiene & Safety
Non toxic PVC & fabric that is harmless to human body
Use safe and hygiene with high end “oxford” cotton
- Jelly Sheet Face (100% cotton)
- Jelly Sheet Interior Material (High-Sodium)
- Jelly sheet base (Non-toxic PVC)
Jelly Seat has premium material that is able to accept and hold high pressure, while maintaining function to keep cool.
Give your children a cool and comfortable outing and it can be used in various seats such as strollers or car seats or bouncers. Hand wash it gently with a soft brush