Returns & Exchanges
- All return/exchange requests have to be made within 14 days from the time you receive your item.
- All return/exchange requests (including defects) can only be requested by the original buyer.
- All return/exchange requests made from third party will not be allowed.
- All return/exchange requests should be in its original packaging, labels, seals and tags intact and unbroken, unworn, unused, unwashed, unaltered.
- All return/exchange requests should come with the original invoice. We will not be able to process any return/exchange request without verification of the physical invoices.
- All return/exchange requests are required to be sent down to Marina Square/Changi HQ for verification purposes.
- A 25% Restocking Fee will be imposed on all return/refund of items from buyer's remorse, not an exchange due to defects/damage.
- In the event that your preference for a request of exchange for an item is out of stock, we will proceed with a refund accordingly.
- If the item does not apply with the above conditions, Bumwear reserves the right to reject the return/exchange.
Defective Items / Damaged Items
Defective items refer to products that are not functioning accordingly or possess a significant cosmetic defect. Damaged items refer to damage found on the actual items (not packaging) that is discovered on receipt. While we ensure that the product reaches you in its utmost condition, damages to items sometimes do occur to the packaging especially in transit with our appointed 3PL. We apologise for sending a defective/damaged item.
In the case of receiving a defective/damage item, please kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Notify us within 7 days of receipt either by replying to the order email. We regret to inform that we are unable to proceed if any defect/damage is reported after 7 days of receipt.
- Explain the nature of the damage and attach any product photo or videos that might help show the defect/damage and the cause of it (e.g. mishandling during delivery).
- Set the item aside and do not use it as we may require the item back in its original condition it was received for further evaluation. In some cases, if the defect is complicated, photos/videos sent may be insufficient in demonstrating the defect. We will require you to bring the item down to the Marina Square outlet to perform checks/tests to confirm the defect. The replacement will be authorised only if the defect is confirmed.
- Our customer service department will assess the defects/damage and assist in resolving the issue for you accordingly in the fastest possible time.
Submitting a Return/Exchange Request
Should you require a returns/exchange, it has to be requested within 14 days from the time you receive your item. Return/exchange are only accepted after we have attended to your email. Any return/exchange requested after the timeframe will not be accepted. To submit a return/exchange request, please email the following information to email@example.com :
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Email Address
4. Phone Number
5. Order Number
6. Month and Year of Purchase
7. Please describe the issue are you experiencing
Once we receive your claim, we will review it within five (5) business days for an authorisation of a return/exchange. In addition to replacing the defective item, we may ask you to send it back to the Marina Square outlet. We are always striving to improve our product, so customer feedback and the ability to inspect defective parts are both very important to us.