• Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
• Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
• Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
• Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
• Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
• Can be used from 15-45 pounds (standard-sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
• Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert*
• Navy canvas base with coordinating removable hood in navy
• Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Each Tula carrier:
• can be used in both front and back carries
• can be used from *7-20kg (toddler carrier is approved for 11-27 kg)
• can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
• is easy to use and comfortable
• provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
• is easy to care for and machine washable
• is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
• is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
• includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
• includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomicmethod of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
All Tula products, including Tula Wrap Conversions, have a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. In the rare instance in which there is a manufacturing issue or defect, Tula will work with you to provide you with a refund, repair, or exchange. Tula products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, common/normal wrap nubs or flaws, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered under the warranty. Tula is not responsible for warranty coverage if the product has been altered in any way. The term altered is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase. Tula is also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand.
Tula - Standard - Imagine
- Brands Baby Tula Inc
- Product Code: Tula Standard
- Reward Points: 209
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 20900