Sunset Stripes offers rays of golden yellow stripes bending and weaving in different directions cast over a cream background. The all over print continues across the inner and outer carrier panel, straps, waistband, and detachable hood.
1. Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
2. Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood.
3. Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
4. Breathable & lightweight cotton
Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that's easy to clean and machine washable.
5. Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
6. Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
* Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 5.8kg - 10kg for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.
|Facing Positions||Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out, facing in, and back carry. Each Position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that also promotes healthy hip and spine for baby|
|Width Settings||Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design that allows the carrier to be sized into three width settings, which can be used from an infant 3.2 to a 20 kg toddler|
|Back-support||The Explore carrier utilizes a padded and adjustable neck support pillow, which is attached to the body panel, and can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns to sleeping babies|
|Padded Waistband||Best in class padded waistband helps evenly distribute the babies weight so that you don't feel uncomfortable, anywhere|
|Padded Shoulder Straps||Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck and shoulder comfort and offer quick adjustments for multiple wearer|
|Padded Leg Openings||Comes with padded leg openings keep the baby under thighs and knees from having red marks|
|Carrier Hood||Matching removable hood with snaps to support your sleeping baby's head and frees your hands for holding other things. The hood cover also serves as sun protection while you are out and about. It also big enough to afford some privacy while you breastfeed your baby|
|Pocket Waistband||Large front pocket waistband to store some necessities that you may need to conveniently and quickly reach out for when required|
|Made||Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that's easy to clean and machine washable|
Tula: Explore - Sunset Stripes
- Brand: Baby Tula Inc
- Product Code: Tula Explore
- Reward Points: 279
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 29900