A playful spirit and limitless wonder inspire our print, Imagine. Soft brushstrokes in jet black, fall across a white background, in horizontal lines. Imagine’s print is an all over design that feels classic with a touch of interest. The print continues across the inner shell of the carrier and the detachable hood.
As you welcome your baby to the world, the Free-to-Grow carrier seamlessly adjusts and lets you hold them close from the very beginning. Our first collection celebrates the precious moments of childhood. So simple, yet distinctly precious.
Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features:
• Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
• Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
• Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
• Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
• Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
• Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds
• Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
• Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
• Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15".
• Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall.
• Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
• Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).